In Feeds & Events, I have enabled the system calendar and the Camera roll.
I have noticed that when I create a new journal entry, my calendar and camera roll show any calendar event or photo that I have taken in the last 24 hours, which often means I see photos and calendar events from the previous day. Seeing this previous-day content has really been throwing me off regarding the accuracy of people's birthdays and holidays and other events!
However, I have noticed that if I save the entry and return to it later, all those events and photos that are NOT part of the current day no longer display. So this issue seems to be with new posts.
The behavior is the same when adding a new post on both Calendar and Timeline view.
This issue does not happen on the Desktop.
- Have a calendar event within the last 24 hours (preferably from the previous day)
- Have a photo that you've taken within the last 24 hours (if you don't have one, you can modify the date and time of an existing photo)
- In the app, enable the Calendar integration and the photo roll integration
Steps to reproduce
- In the iOS app, create a new journal entry
- In the calendar suggestions at the bottom, view the calendar event from the last 24 hours
- In the photo suggestions, view the photo from the last 24 hours
- Add some text to the post then close the post
- Open the post again and see that the previous calendar and photo suggestions in question no longer display
Diarium version: iOS 3.0.17
OS + version: iOS 17.2
Device model: iPhone 12 pro