First off, let me say that I love Diarium.
In the time I've been using it (a few months), it has lived up to my expectations and more.
However, for the last 3 days, I haven't been able to sync to Google Drive.
When I had this same issue about a month ago, it resolved itself before I could report it, but no such luck this time.
The problem is the following: when I try to sync with Google Drive, I get the following:
When I try OneDrive, I get this:
In both cases, I eventually get this:
Now, whenever I try to sync to Google Drive, I get this:
After pressing 'Allow', I get the same result as in images 1 and 3
There are no large attachments and I am on a fast internet connection.
I have tried:
- resetting the login credentials
- reinstalling the app on my phone
- removing 1 of the 2 'Diarium' folders in my Google Drive
- removing both of the 2 'Diarium' folders in my Google Drive
- removing entries with special characters
None of the above helped, though.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Diarium version: 2.9.37 (paid version)
OS + version: Android 10